About Inner Power Yoga®
Inner Power Yoga® was founded by R.R. Shakti in 2001 and has developed through community connection, ongoing spiritual practice, teaching experimentation, and continued education.
is committed to the following three principles:
- DEPTH for personal healing & empowerment
- VIGOR for excellence in leadership
- SERVICE for compassion in community
The Institute for Inner Power Yoga® offers comprehensive yoga education programs, leadership development courses, and opportunities for meaningful social action.
We will begin using this marketing campaign in 2020 to express the exciting changes and opportunities that lie ahead.
- Stabilization of IPY structure and organization
- Establishment of IPY Community
- Establishment of the Institute for Inner Power Yoga® as a legal entity.
- Community Outreach & Communication (social media/consistent email marketing)
- Website and Blog Development
- Seva Program
- Yoga Lifestyle Program
- Online course development for Public, Members, Graduates, and Certified Teachers
- Education program curriculum completion
- Movement toward Inner Power Yoga® (the book) publication in 2021.
P.O. Box 3812, Vail CO. 81658
Inner Power Yoga®
℅ Tadasana Mountain Yoga Nederland CO
20 Lakeview Dr, Nederland, CO 80466
Inner Power Yoga®
℅ Bike and Soul Angola IN
120 N Public Square, Angola, IN 46703
Click on the LOG IN / REGISTER link, above. You will then be prompted to create your passcode. Once your registration has been accepted, and your curriculum tuition has been paid, your content will be accessible from your account.
Replacement Certificate: 200-hour Inner Power Yoga® Education
Graduates of the Institute for Inner Power Yoga 200-hour Education program may order a replacement certificate. You will receive both a digital and hard copy of your certificate including the signatures of your original primary instructor and course director. Please be advised, it may take up to two weeks from your order date for hard-copy replacements to arrive in the mail.
300-hour Education Replacement Certificate
Graduates of the Institute for Inner Power Yoga 300-hour Education program may order a replacement certificate. You will receive both a digital and hard copy of your certificate including the signatures of your original primary instructor and course director. Please be advised, it may take up to two weeks from your order date for hard-copy replacements to arrive in the mail.
Inner Power Yoga® is committed to preserving the integrity of Yoga as a deeply healing spiritual practice that requires dedication, education, and ongoing contemplative self-study. When a graduate becomes qualified as an Inner Power Yoga® Teacher that person will have met the broader guidelines and expectations of the Inner Power Yoga® Certified Teachers, Board of Directors and community at large.
- Completion of a qualifying Inner Power Yoga® Education program.
- Approved submission of IPY Certification Application which includes questionnaire, essay, and teaching video.
- Annual membership investment of $108 (50% to be used for the IPY Seva account to fund an annual Seva program/event. 50% to be used for IPY Operational Expenses).
- At least 5 hours of Continuing Education each year (may include Inner Power Yoga® live events, certification courses, online offerings, and Seva programs with R.R. Shakti or any Inner Power Yoga® Certified Senior Teacher.
- Periodic contributions to the Inner Power Yoga® blog, events, and/or social updates
Before submitting an application to any Inner Power Yoga® education program or workshop, we strongly encourage applicants to consider the time and resource investments required on the path to becoming a yoga teacher, ensuring that the date(s) and time(s) chosen are appropriate for the trainee's schedule. Full attendance and participation will be mandatory for certification. Payment submission does not guarantee one's affiliation with the Yoga Alliance or Inner Power Yoga®. Each participant will also be required to demonstrate safe and supportive teaching to become a certified yoga teacher.
The specified deposit is due upon registration, and is non-refundable. If accepted, the balance is due by the date indicated in order to hold one's position in the training or workshop. Late fees may be applied to late payments. If one is not accepted into the course, any paid deposit monies will be refunded.
If a student decides that s/he is unable to complete the education program, that student may write an email or letter to the Principle Instructor with a request to withdraw from the program. A 100% refund of the total tuition paid, less the non-refundable deposit, will be returned if withdrawal is received before the program start date. No refunds will be given after the start date of the program.
A student may opt to transfer their registration for the same training held the following year. In this case, a $50 administrative fee will be charged. Transfers will not be allowed beyond the year following registration date.
We understand that emergencies and other life situations do arise. We recommend that you carefully review your schedule and upcoming obligations to ensure that you can commit fully to the teacher training. Making up hours missed or completing the training during a subsequent offering are options only in the face of extenuating events and will be extended by the Principle Instructor or Inner Power Yoga® Director on a case-by-case basis. In most cases, make up hours will require a $45 per hour honorarium to the facilitating teacher.
Workshop refund/cancellation policy:
Once you register for a workshop, your space is reserved for you. if you need to cancel, you must contact Inner Power Yoga® (by phone, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person) 72 hours or more before the workshop. You will receive account credit less a $5 administrative fee. No credits will be issued within 72 hours of a workshop. If Inner Power Yoga® cancels a workshop you have the choice of a refund or account credit.
- All participants, including students and teachers participating in live workshops, education programs, events, and retreats, are required to sign our liability waiver and acknowledge our cancellation policy. Please find the liability form by clicking the following link: LIABILITY RELEASE FORM.